- Collection and Use of Personal Information. T16 may collect Personal Information when you use certain services on the T16 Web site or when you visit cookie-enabled web pages. T16 may also log your IP address when you use the T16 Web site. T16 uses this Personal Information to fulfill requests for our services or products, to contact users regarding changes to our site or our business, and to customize the content that you might see on the T16 Web site. T16 may also use “cookie” files to better serve your needs by creating a customized web site which fits your needs.
- Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Information. T16 will not sell or rent your Personal Information to any individual, business, or government entity. T16 will share your Personal Information with other entities should you request T16 to share such information, or if T16 is required to respond to court orders, subpoenas or other legal process.
- User Accounts. T16 allows users to set up personal accounts to use certain areas of the T16 Web site or to participate in our on-line communities, such as our message boards. You have the ability to edit your User Information at any time, and may delete your account at your convenience. Under no condition will T16 share your user account information with another individual, business or government entity, unless T16 is required to respond to court orders, subpoenas or other legal process.
- Encryption. User account pages may be protected with Secure Socket Layer ("SSL") encryption. All user accounts must be accessed with usernames and passwords. You are advised not to share your username and password with any other person.
- Amendments. T16 reserves the right to amend this policy at any time. T16 will contact registered users by e-mail, or shall post a notice of changes on its web site, when and if the terms of this policy are amended.
- Contact. You may contact T16 directly by emailing email@example.com should you have any questions regarding this policy.